Essential Product Listing for E-Commerce
Distributing products into online marketplaces, like Amazon and eBay, help drive substantial revenue for e-commerce merchants. They form an important component of the online multi-channel marketing approach. FusePump deliver high-quality product data into these channels enabling merchants to list their product inventories and compete effectively for sales. We also offer dedicated account management service for support and product inventory optimisation.
FusePump Power Product Inventories into Online Marketplaces
- We help you sell more products by fulfilling and optimising listing criteria
- Product data and information sent directly from your website into online marketplaces
- Full optimisation of your titles and descriptions, increasing visibility of your products against your competitors and driving incremental revenue
- No technical resources needed; FusePump manages your product data
- All data fully mapped and categorised to the marketplace you’re integrating into; cutting down on long implementation periods
- New products and amendments to existing products translate through the data feed directly into the marketplace
Generate International Sales and Create New Markets
There is plenty of opportunity to expand internationally via online marketplaces. Delivery, pricing and demand have increased in the past few years. Whilst Europe is becoming a more mature market, other parts of the globe are also expanding within the e-commerce channel. We think the simplest way to compete in these markets is via online marketplaces like Amazon, eBay and Play.com and FusePump offer a data feed solution for integration into these important channels.
Let FusePump Help with Your International E-Commerce
- In-depth experience performing direct integrations into online marketplaces
- Account managed service to advise, monitor performance and optimise the marketplace channel
- Integration solution offers control over pricing, out-of-stock products, delivery information and country availability
- Business logic can dictate whether products are shown e.g. "stop order on last 10 products in warehouse"